She's a blogger now?

I started a blog. Yup, I did it! I'm not totally sure that I am using the right blog template, pretty sure I will not be the coolest blogger in town (guaranteed 99% of my photo's will be taken with my iPhone), but 100% sure I want to start sharing more of my story.

This is me. Steph.

I love to love. I love to love nature, I love to love my family, I love to love my home, I love to love my partner, I love to love art, I love to love people, I love to love diversity, I love to love hard times (once they are over, am I right?), I love to love life generally. That means that I just want to enjoy the moments that we have. I wanted to share more, to create community by sharing events, thoughts, things that I feel like are big issues (that may not be!) from my life and hopefully open up a dialog.




I was inspired to do this because I get so many questions about my "Modern Family," how I function as a boss lady (IE: A total (wannabe) bad ass executive Marketer in the tech industry), how I am liking being a modern day Mom, and keep fit at the same time. BUT MOSTLY I want to talk about things comfortably that we don't normally all chat about but we ALL can relate to.

This is me keeping fit. (Oh and thats my kid Aurora)
I almost had abs once for like 10 seconds right before race I did in 2017.
This photo is both so embarrassing that I took it, and so
worthy of being on my first blog post.



















I am excited so share and relate with other people. In this blog I will be keeping regular tabs on my whereabouts, fun hacks that I learn about, my current Mom obsessions and my journey into being a more loving, present and peaceful person.

My goal for this year is to promote self love. (We NEED to start taking better care of ourselves!) In my family, with my co-workers, fellow Mom's, random people that I meet, my friends and within myself. Hopefully (and I do tend to veer off sometimes) I can accomplish some of that here!

Thanks so much for reading! 
Steph xx


Comments

  1. Steph! You're the cutest! Glad I can keep up on your life now and maybe understand what you do for a living haha Love Lex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am glad to have a loyal reader! haha! <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph - One can clearly see the power of love that emanates from your story. Your knack for expression has created this blog that is real, aspiring and inspiring. We'll stay tuned to the adventures. Congrats on the new avenue to share your creativity with the world.

    Cheers!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ash, Thank you so much for your support. Your words truly have really touched me! Thanks for staying tuned! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She fell in Love with an Aussie? and... has a "Modern Family?"

She went on a trip... and bought bad fake tan